March 14th, 2015
CardioExchange is dedicated to bringing you the latest from ACC.15. Check out our coverage of the conference ─ then tell us what you think!
- DAPT ‘Approaching the Point of Diminishing Returns’?
- Has CT Angiography Lived Up to Its Early Promise?
- More Information Emerges About the PCSK9 Inhibitors
- Encouraging 5-Year Results for TAVR
- A Requiem for Routine Thrombectomy?
- Folic Acid Supplementation Helps Reduce Stroke Risk in Certain Populations
- Assessing the Diagnostic PROMISE of CT Angiography
- Better Than BEST? An Observational Comparison of PCI and CABG for Multivessel Coronary Disease
Voices from San Diego:
- Learning Opportunities for Fellows-in-Training at ACC 2015
- Networking Opportunities and Cardiology Bootcamp at ACC.15