November 18th, 2013
CardioExchange is dedicated to bringing you the latest from AHA.13. Check out our coverage of the conference ─ and some of the great debates these posts have sparked ─ then tell us what you think!
- No Value for Renal-Artery Stenting in CORAL
- Controversy Erupts Over Accuracy of Cardiovascular Risk Calculator for Guidelines
- Replacement Versus Repair for Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- TACT Substudy Suggests Possible Strong Benefit for Chelation in Diabetics
Follow our Fellows:
- A Critical Time for Health Research?
- Becoming a Cardiovascular Investigator – Treading in Deep Waters, or a Sure Shot Toward a Successful Future?
- Advice for Fellows-in-Training: Focus, Persistence Are Keys
- Early-Career Sessions at AHA 2013: Pearls, Personal Insights, and Powerhouse Presentations
- Remaking the Heart: Stem Cells, Patches, Scaffolds, and More
- What Council Involvement Can Add
- Clinical Lipidology Becomes a Controversial Field
- Brainstorming the Abstracts Submission Process at AHA.13
- The Gaps in the (Guide)Lines?
- Cutting-Edge Lifestyle and Behavioral Interventions — Promises and Challenges at AHA.13
- The Best Way to Spend a Morning at AHA?
- How to Have a Solid Foundation in Clinical Research and Data Analysis
- Super-Cells & Chimeras: Mission Impossible 5 or Transformative Approaches to New Heart?
- Does It Matter That I Miss Another Late-Breaking (‘Heart-Breaking’) Session at AHA?
- An ‘Iron Triangle’ of Patients, Providers, and Payers?